Civil Construction Equipment Finance
When you’re looking to step up your operation, you can benefit from partnering with people who specialise in construction equipment finance. At CapInvest we understand the importance of fast and reliable civil equipment financing options that are suitable for your business.
We have specialist knowledge of construction equipment finance and understand the challenges and opportunities facing the construction industry. Our focus is on providing meaningful civil equipment finance solutions to help you scale your business operations.
Why finance your construction equipment with CapInvest?
Civil contracting suffers enough delays as it is without the lack of access to new and reliable machinery aggravating the situation. And the last thing you need is to be waiting for a call or an answer from your lender.
CapInvest is a team of seasoned professionals with a deep understanding of construction equipment finance and the construction industry in the UK. We work closely with clients to understand and assess your unique operating conditions and recommend the finance you need.
Our approach is:
- Sustainable: Brand new construction equipment and machinery funded in a more cost effective way, with manageable repayments that do not put a strain on cashflow.
- Flexible: Seasonal payment options that fit with annual peaks and dips in revenue. Additional options to defer VAT to boost cashflow if needed.
- With added value: A flexible construction equipment finance option means that you’re free to add new machinery to your fleet, have the capacity to add more customers, and accelerate your business development plan.
CapInvest can help you acquire new construction equipment as and when you need it most.
What are the equipment finance options available?
As experts in construction equipment financing, at CapInvest we can help you determine the best option for your business. The main options for business equipment finance include:
- Hire Purchase - Hire purchase agreements are a popular way of funding construction equipment and machinery, and can be used to finance a brand piece of equipment with a view to owning it at the end of the contract. The regular instalments spread the cost over the course of the finance agreement can free up vital capital in the business.
- Lease – When purchasing expensive equipment outright isn’t an option, you can lease the construction equipment you need in exchange for pre-agreed regular payments. With minimal cost upfront and set regular payments, you can claim up to 50% of VAT on the finance element and carry on using the asset at the end of the lease period.
- Refinance – For a quick way to access the value of assets on your existing balance sheet and redirecting that value elsewhere within your business – you can refinance your current equipment and give your business a financial boost.
When it comes to business equipment financing, we work towards making the right recommendations to enable you to get the most from your equipment finance solution.
What are the benefits of construction equipment finance?
The right terms can be critical when it comes to construction equipment financing, which is why we work hard to source the best finance solution that will work for you.
So, whether you want to lease construction equipment, purchase new or used, refinance existing – our experts are ready to help. CapInvest has the expertise, partner network and experience to secure construction equipment finance under more flexible terms, without the excessive charges and conditions that banks may impose.
Want to find out more about your construction equipment finance options? Get in touch with CapInvest today.